Lakeside Decor For The Marilyn Denis Show

April 30, 2014 by michaelpenneystyle

Hmmm…there seems to be something fishy going on at Penney & Co this morning…

Whitby-20140430-00343

I’m about to pack up much of this vignette to take on the road (the wet, slippery, traffic-jammed road) today for rehearsals at CTV’s Marilyn Denis Show.  The fish are the jumping off point, so as you can imagine it’s going to have a rustic lakeside vibe.  I’ll be on the show LIVE tomorrow (May 1st) at 10am.  Wish me luck!

1. Do not know how you do all that you do Michael, but I’m pretty sure the only ‘luck’ you will need is making your way through traffic. I will be watching and look forward to the ‘lakeside’ theme.

Best,
    Linda

2. Chloe says:

Hmmm dreaming of cottage season! Can’t wait to watch the segment :)

3. Hi Michael: We love how you used our oil paintings!

4. beth says:

What a lovely vignette! Always enjoy you on Marilyn’s show. Good luck-careful on the road

5. carol chisholm says:

I love the fish art…where did you get it?

• michaelpenneystyle says:

Hi Carol! It’s from Penney & Company of course! Come check it out in person after the show if you like! The paintings are beautiful and have so much depth and texture. They’re just gorgeous!

6. Love your blog….best of lick tomorrow.
    Catherine

7. Katherine says:

I have been looking for a front door colour and you referred to Dulux’s Kentucky Blue numerous times on today’s (May 1st) The Marilyn Denis show. However, when I hunt on Dulux’s site, they do not recognize ‘Kentucky Blue’. Also, the Dulux
    link on http://www.Marilyn.ca is not a valid link…it bounces to a website for sale page.
    Appreciate you’re clarifying this issue. Would like to see this paint colour on a chip. Thanks muchly.

• michaelpenneystyle says:

Hi Katherine, I’ll have to double check my paint chips when I’m back at the store to confirm. Maybe give us a call at the shop – 905 493 7300. Thanks!

8. Julie says:

WOW I just saw your cottage piece on Marilyn Denis, that room is so gorgeous! It is the living room of my dreams…do you have a bedroom design in the same theme? You are amazing!

• michaelpenneystyle says:

Thanks Julie! Yes we have lots of bedroom pieces too, and we also have a whole bedding shop called Sweet Violet in downtown Whitby. Be sure to check it out or call the shop for details – 905 493 8900.

9. kelly says:

Hi Michael,

Loved you on Marilyn today. Can you tell me if the fish painting can be purchased.

Thanks,

Kelly

• michaelpenneystyle says:

It most certainly can! We’ve been swamped with requests since the show aired! Just call the shop at 905 493 7300 for details or to make them yours!