Turquoise Fiestaware

August 28, 2012 by admin

Usually I like to do a little vintage shopping when I’m in a new city, but because we were flying from Seattle, I couldn’t very well pick up a dresser or lamp!  I love to look around Macy’s when I’m in the States and I love that they carry the reissued Fiestaware.  In production since the 1930′s this American-made colourful pottery has always been a favourite of mine.

How great do these various shades of green and turquoise Fiestaware look mixed together with lots of white?!

I picked up just one turquoise Fiestaware serving bowl in Seattle, but trust me, if I could bring more home I would have!

1. Roxanna Spruyt-Rocks (Execdir) says:

Michael, Kohl’s also has the fiesta ware as well in many other colours…..

Roxanna Spruyt Rocks • Executive Director
    DeafBlind Ontario Services
    17665 Leslie Street, Unit 15 Newmarket, ON L3Y 3E3
    p: 905-853-2862 x222 • f: 905-853-3407 • toll-free: 1-855-340-3267

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and our blog

Join us at these upcoming events:
    Indulge Your Senses (Newmarket) – an upscale, indulgent affair for women on September 27th
    Glow Golf (London) – a nighttime glow in the dark golf tournament on September 13th

[Description: FOCUSACRDTDLogo2012-15jpeg]

2. Amanda says:

I adore Fiestaware! We have it in every colour and use as our every day dishes at our cottage. Have had it for over 25 years, love love love it!! Must send u a picture of our collection, which we keep in the most beautiful antique pine hutch.

3. Deirdre says:

Love this color! I like mixing colors on my table. I usually use a white dinner plate and then build the colors with the additional pieces. Is it an addiction that I have 5 full sets of everyday dinnerware??

4. Deirdre says:

P.S., Michael, I have my mothers original Fiesta. She had red, yellow, green and navy. I think of her every time I set our table with it.

5. Reblogged this on paintbrush2011 and commented:
    Michael has a very nice store in Whitby Ontario.

6. jackrussel1999 says:

Oh man!! Every time I go to the states I intend on buying some fiesta ware but have not been successful as of yet because it would be difficult to pack into luggage that gets tossed around like rag dolls.. Looks like I need to goon a road trip…whos in??? petra

7. fiesta ware says:

Very Nice Informative blog. The knowledge you are providing is really very helpful to me and it’s very helpful for the beginners too.

8. fiesta ware says:

I like your information which is very useful for me. Thanks.

fiesta ware