Rejuvenation: Classic American Lighting & House Parts

August 23, 2012 by admin

Have you heard of Rejuvenation?  I knew I had read about it a bunch of times, but today a catalogue came in the mail for me to check out.  Whoever sent it was clever because it’s totally up my alley!

Known for their retro-inspired classic lighting and hardware, Rejuvenation has it all.  They’ve got industrial, midcentury modern and classic kitsch – all on my must have list!  Here are some of my favourites from their offerings…

I’m crazy for that last one – the midcentury starburst door handle is amazing!  If I ever get to do a 50′s bungalow you can bet this is going to be on the front door.  Just love it!

Well Rejuvenation, you’ve certainly rejuvenated my love of hardware!

1. Peggy Wyatt says:

I do enjoy your blog each day and thank you for FEATURING me in it last week. How sweet of you to do that! It meant a lot to me.
    I have always labelled my decorating style as “CLUTTER” but clutter with a purpose. I enjoy displaying things that have a story or a memory behind them and of course I follow the seasons as I change things up…..just like our kindergarten days…….change with the seasons.
    I am so delighted to have reconnected.
    Cheers….Peggy (Mrs. Wyatt)

• I’m so happy to have reconnected to Mrs Wyatt! Sara, my kindergarten-teaching wife is headed into set up her class a little today as it happens. Wonder if she’ll plan for that red robin craft?

2. It just so happens.. I have a 50′s bungalow!! And it’s in Pickering Village so I am close too!!

3. Leslie-Anne says:

I love the ones that look like twirly skirts!

4. Jesse Lee says:

LOVE the pendant light and that kitchen. Also that door handle is amazing!

5. Sandra says:

I too have a 50′s bungalow, and the funny thing is it had a starburst door handle. We removed it when we moved in because it was an odd gold matte colour. The other day I noticed it in the basement when I went looking for a tool. Might have to go down and give it another look. Thanks Michael.

6. how2home says:

We adore Rejuvenation! They have such beautiful light fixtures! Photo #5 & #6…..speechless……its beautiful!!!

7. Chickadee says:

I used light fixtures from Rejuvenation in our bathroom reno. I love the ones we picked and hope to use the company again when we do our kitchen renovation.

8. Donna Stovesand says:

I have been to the Rejuvenation in Portland – a truly inspirational store. I heard they were bought out by Pottery Barn/Williams Sonoma or the like. Not sure but maybe this would explain the catalog approach.

Really enjoy your blog.

9. Chickadee says:

They were delivered to my general contractor, so I’m afraid I don’t know how much the shipping was. We are in Lindsay.

10. tmh says:

Love, love, love those bathroom sconces and I already have similar school house lights in my kitchen…7 yrs old and I still adore them!

11. Just an insight. Rejuvenation has been around a long long time but was bought by Pottery Barn.