We're heading away to…you guessed it – Maine!

July 11, 2012 by admin

Another crazy day at the shop as I scramble to get through a million things, but I had to pause to share with you that Sara and I are off for a little relaxation in Maine!

This is going to be me in only a few days

Here are a few more shots to make you jealous…and be sure to check out pictures from out trip last year.  I cannot wait!

For more on our Maine Trip last year click here.

1. Carol Anne says:

have a wonderful time…I love the east coast of the US… use to go to Vermont often when we lived in Montreal… now to far away (AB) :(
    ps glad to see I’m not the only one picking rocks on the beach, this year on our holiday at my mom’s on Vancouver Island I’m looking for cool driftwood, not to mention the shells and rocks I collect every year…

2. Victoria says:

God Bless America but why not spend your vacation dollars closer to home? Canada has beautiful ocean front and architecture too!

3. Kelly says:

come to nova scotia instead!!! less crowded, more friendly and, in my humble opinion, far more beautiful!!

• Oh yes I love Nova Scotia too! That’s where my grandfather was born and raised and I went on an amazing trip with him there when I was in high school and saw all his old haunts including the farm house he was born in! It was amazing and you’re right, Nova Scotia is verrrrrry beautiful. Plus my dad’s side is from Newfoundland so I’ve got Maritime blood from both branches of my family tree. No wonder I’m drawn to the beauty and style of the east coast…

4. Carol says:

Gorgeous!!! Enjoy!

5. Emilee says:

So your store will be closed?

6. Deirdre says:

Great pictures and hope you have a lovely time in Maine!

7. Nancy says:

Is your store going to be closed Michael and if so how long?

have a wonderful holiday with Sara, we’ll look forward to hearing all about it. Safe travels!

9. Alexandra says:

WOW!!!
    I stayed at this wonderful hotel as a child over 40 years ago! How wonderful it is still there. Beautiful spot ! Many happy memories…Have a blast!

10. so jealous! I will have to go check it out myself one day! Well deserved vacay Michael! Have a fantastic time!