NEW! Penney & Company Upholstery Collection

June 4, 2012 by admin

I’m thrilled to share with you the new Penney & Company Upholstery Collection!  It’s a wonderful selection of classic and contemporary designs, available in an unlimited number of fabrics and each piece is constructed by Canadian craftsmen about an hour from the shop.  Timeless design, custom fabric options, and local craftsmanship – what more can you ask for?

All of these items and more are available for order at Penney & Company, take 4-6 weeks to create and of course, I’d be happy to help you choose your fabrics and accents!  Now, please take a look at the new Penney & Company Upholstery Collection.

Penney & Company Sofas

Penney & Company Chairs

Penney & Company Upholstered Dining Chairs

Penney & Company Swivel Armchair

- perfect for the stylish baby nursery -

Penney & Company Storage Ottoman

- for small spaces and places with toys -

All Penney & Company Upholstery is available in a variety of fabric choices or customer’s own material, is made in Canada and available for order at Penney & Company in Whitby, Ontario.  905.493.7300.  For details please call or email michaelpenney8@gmail.com

1. Sandy Daher says:

Hey Michael, I still haven’t made it to the store for accessories yet, but I will. Just wondering if your new and wonderful upholstery division will be doing headboards in the future?

2. Jan says:

Wow, Michael. You are well on the way to becoming a design mogul!

3. Renee Thomas says:

Michael, each peice looks amazing. I specifically love the Off-white Chaise Sofa with Accent Pillows, it is exactly what I have been looking for (question: is it available with the chaise on the left hand side?) I will be looking to upgrade both our family & living room furniture in the near future and will DEFINATELY be keeping your collection at the forefront of my design workbook!!

Great Job! Wishing you continued success!

4. Crystal says:

I am in love! Need to know more info such as a pricelist – will be in to check it out!!

5. Michael, I love all of the pieces especially that navy blue sofa with the naihead trim and that off white chaise.

6. Georgia Shank says:

These are gorgeous, Michael. What are the length and depth of the gold one and the pink/red one?

I want to commend you for using local craftsmen,it’s vital to keeping our communities strong & vibrant. Whether it’s sofas or peaches,it really does have an economic impact & you’re building relationships. Kudos to Penney & Co.!

8. naomi says:

Congratulations! Your furniture line is beautiful!

9. congrats Michael on the new furniture line! You are just a ball of creative energy and wisdom … go Michael go!

• Thanks! I thought I should clarify in case people think I designed these pieces – that’s not the case, its just a collection I’m thrilled to have discovered in my travels and am happy to have in the store. The custom options are amazing and I can’t wait to help customer’s create their own unique custom pieces.