Teal Paisley Peter Dunham Chair

July 21, 2011 by admin

If there’s one thing I always love it’s a shapely chair upholstered in something fun.  I will admit it might be scary to do a whole sofa in a peacock-coloured paisley print (but how fun?) but a one-off chair like this?  That is my idea of heaven.

This one’s by Peter Dunham (who you may have seen making an appearance on Million Dollar Decorators recently).

1. Eileen Cohrs says:

Two of my favorite things…teal and paisley!

2. Cameron says:

Ask the young kids are saying these days. “Totes Amaze”
    I’d take a pair for my country house if I had one.

• Yay Cameron – you approve! You’re a tough one to please (hahaha!)! I know gorgeous right? And just think – Beth (you know who) has this fabric on cushions in her house because of moi! She doesn’t deserve them! Hahaha! Just kidding Beth!

• Beth says:

Ahem! I guess I can’t make an argument that I “deserve” the cushions but I sure do love ‘em, even after two years (that must be a record for me). Teal + blockprint = happy girl.
        Sincerely,
        Beth You-know-who

3. Steve says:

Love it; especially the coordinating design used on the sides of the cushion. I’d love a pair.

• I know I know! The fabric by Peter Dunham is available in Canada through Y & Co in Toronto and Montreal. I used some on some cushions for a story for the mag and just LOVED it. The teal is just perfect.

Smart chair- I’m with you Cameron,I’ll take a pr for my as yet unobtained country getaway!

5. Tim says:

Love that chair! Working on one with a peacock print as well… So excited to see the final product. Here is one I recently done… Not as dramatic but sweet!

Happy weekend michael!

• Oh my gosh Tim it totally is dramatic! It looks great and so does the room! That’s a fun wallpaper you used too and I love all of the vintage touches (of course!). Thanks for sharing!

6. love this fabric…surprise..surprise.